law

law

law

law

College

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hi guys, so as crazy as I'm my last crazy idea is... to go to college, yes, I'm going to study, two whole years from now on, for international tradings.
I thought I was letting my life pass by not doing anything so I decided to study so I and my family can have a better future, I'm facing it as a new adventure, I know I'm 22 and my life is passing through a major change very soon but I've been told that we should fight for our dreams no matter how hard they seen to be, and mine is to give my family a good, confortable life, and I know that if I keep my faith and straighten I'll be able to do so.
and of course I couldn't let go the chance of getting cute notebooks (it was a gift from my mom)
Have a nice sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment