law

law

law

law

Fame - love and ego.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

In my humble opinion to talk about this is walk in a fine line, because I admit I'm very fangirl, I'm the kinda that don't mind crossing the town in my feet to take a cd from a band I like to the radio.. and don't mind at all if I need to beg them on my knee to play that song... some would call me freak abund fanatic, I call it ... devoted.
Who never had an idol? from the young generation, who never freaked over a tweet like if you just won the lotto? I know I did, but not everything is flowers right? who never cried for being ignored by an idol? well not everybody, maybe not even most of you, but I know I did...when you are a fan and devote yourself as much as you can to see the artist on the top, you vote on online awards voting until your fingers cramp and all this stuff, my dear, being ignored sucks. It comes to a point you feel like you are less... since that one person you devote yourself for ignore you...But I got you some good news, well, that some may agree and some not,  but I realized something very... interesting to say the least, artists that ignore fans and treat them like crappy are just ungrateful people, why you ask, well where would they be if not for your voting, for that money you spent on their merch, without even your time... NOWHERE in fact...
So of course being a singer, an actress, a dancer or whatever is a bless, the gift of being able to be an artist is one of biggest gifts but being a fan is no less important, being able to love and devote yourself to someone that sometimes don't care about you, don't even know you is something really amazing.
The fact is, many artists forgot to be kind to each other of us, humans, after their fame came and left their ego take over. I'm glad some of them just don't and hope they never will. People should never forget that words and attitudes can make a difference, even the smallest ones, no matter if you are a celebrity or not, you are a human after all, in a world where life is never easy for most of us (or maybe none of us) so don't let your ego take over and keep you for making someone smile in a bad day. In general, a sweet tweet, facebook message, text or call, can make someone's life much easier.

I have some stupid idols *not going to mention names* but I've been blessed by *meeting* some sweet ones like the sweet Chanelle. ( @IamChanelle ) and the amazing Bears of Manitou (@BearsOfManitou) who treat people like they deserve to be treat (I feel so loved and spoilled by them in fact), I feel so happy  to know of people that not only have a talent, but also a heart. The Bears of Manitou have an album out called origins, I say you should check it out, and you can find chanelle songs on SoundCloud under IamChanelle, she's also a talented photographer. Check them out.

And In a sidenote. I consider Bloggers as importants as singers and actors, because being able to share a part of your life and your view of the world through your words is as amazing as being able to sing, play instruments and act or dance.

Have a nice week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment