law

law

law

law

[Music Sunday] - Paula Fernandes Concert review

Sunday, April 15, 2012



Hi friends, I know I'm late on this but here it's, my last Sunday's Paula Fernandes concert review.
It's been one week today and the feeling is still surreal, I wish I could take the time back there.
So let's start from the start, it was around 6 pm when I came there to wait in line, I'm luck because there were not so much people, 2 hours latter (around 8pm) they opened the doors and well, it was the "run for your life" or at least for a good place, I got a place in the 2nd roll in front of stage, and next to the screen (on the half-price space, what means everyone from VIP was in front of me =/) well, 10:05 Paula made her entrance, it was simple still amazing, she was very sweet to the crowed, it was Easter so she made jokes about how much chocolate we ate and saying she chose wonderful people to spend her Easter with, after a few songs she told us she's going to release her next album sometime around may and June, as she brought all her tour stuff with her including her swing she got it on the stage, sang a song in it and chose two little fans (one girl, one boy) to sit in there as she sang "for them", she was bouncing around, joking, and dancing on the stage the whole time, during one of her songs she said that for that night she belonged to our town and it got really emotional, also she promised to come back in town, she changed clothes 3 or 4 times, after she sang the last song, said her thank you notes and said goodbye we started calling her back and she came back joking around and saying
"did you call me guys? We said, yes Do you want one more song? We said yes. She sweetly said: your wish is my command and I'm here to serve" so she sang one more before she left the concert ended around 12:20 am.
The whole concert was very emotional to me, I laughed and cried during it, I had so much fun and it was for sure one of the most amazing nights of my life, and I'll never forget it and about Paula, there's nothing I can say, she's the only Brazilian singer I can say I love. She's amazing in studio and even better live. Best concert I've ever been to, Paula is such a simple soul and loving person. I'm impatiently waiting for her to come back.
----

Check out her version of 'Don't' by 'Shania Twin' and her duet with 'Taylor swift' of 'long live'

Don't:


Long Live (With Taylor Swift)

No comments:

Post a Comment