law

law

law

law

[A late music Sunday] @IamChannel + weekend fun.

Monday, April 23, 2012



I know I'm late on this again, sorry friends (if someone is ever reading this) but my sunday was super busy with the fam + my beau. We spent the Sunday at my sister's house in a BBQ, I loved to spend some time with my family and beloved ones, I got my nieces a new pair of boots to each and today my sister told me they slept with it, it just made my day better.But let's go to what matters....


[Chanelle's pic credit @ her instagram]

My late music sunday, her name is Chanelle [dont ask me her last name] but she's on twitter and instagram over @iamchanelle, a friend of mines accidentally found her cover of Behind Blue eyes on YouTube and immediately texted me "OMG Lexie I found this one singer you gonna love" and dmed me her cover link, I fell in love as I heard it, so I decided to follow her on instagram ( it's an addiction) and I got surprised when I commented under one of her pics and 'introduced myself' thinking she would never comment back and think I was a little loco, but instead she was really sweet, and even said I made her day better, what made me glad because I love to make people's day better.
So, you know, talented + sweet + beautiful = perfect combo, so go check her out.
[HERE] is a link to this amazing lady soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment