law

law

law

law

Hi cold days

Thursday, April 26, 2012



Hi, I'm a total mess right now as the cold came in town with all it is energy so I don't feel like doing anything but sleep in the last days, or weeks maybe... I even had to get Merlin into his old cloth, it's kinda shorty but helped, and reminded I need to shop for this guy but besides my every day to do's and getting my braces off next week I haven't had to anything at all.



But in a side note, I have a favor to ask, there's is this girl named Savannah from Sleepy King, she makes plushes, pretty ones, go check on her work you will fall in love with her sweet handmade stuff, I'm a huge fan of handmade so I'm dying for her stuff, sadly I can't get anything because, you know, no international credit card for me and my mom isn't letting me borrow her so...
But for real if you have a chance really get something from her I'm sure you wouldn't regret, you give something for your girlfriend for the kids or for yourself as well, but the favor isn't it (why I never go straight to the point?) so... She's up for a important competition and I would like to ask anyone reading this to please vote for her, it takes a minute.
You can vote here, spread the world.
Have a pretty weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment