law

law

law

law

Say goodbye.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012




"Say goodbye, say goodbye to the you I knew before, say hello,say hello to a new begging"

It is what I told myself when I came home from my orthodontist last week, after almost 3 years of braces it was time for me to say goodbye to my superior braces (inferior will be off next 15th). Well, since my last regular appointment he told me he did what he could even through it was not perfect he did his best, so I decided to embrace it and be thankful and get the braces off so he sent me a message in the morning and told me my retainers were ready and he would find a time for me in the afternoon (he is always amazing to me) that's when I thought oh gosh, really? What if... What if it's bad? What if I don't like it? And I started to freak, my nervous started to take over my sanity and I wanted to cry but at this point I had to go, there was no turn back , but it got better when I got some sweet and positive tweets by the sweet Channele and one by my friend Monica so slowly the butterflies started to fly away from my stomach and when I came to the orthodontist clinic he was super nice and quick and it ended well and I loved the result.
After years of pain and bullying on school due my over bite for me it was like starting a new life, as a new person ready for a new [happy] start. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment