law

law

law

law

[Music Sunday] Bears of Manitou

Sunday, July 1, 2012



Hi friends, music Sunday is back *in a monday* and my music hint for you is an amazing band called "Bears Of Manitou" they have this folk/rock style that make you want to listen on repeat, I downloaded their album from ITunes after Chanelle (remember the amazing singer from a few Sundays ago? Her!!) told me that it's her husband's band, I downloaded it at first just because I wanted to check on his band, as I love discovering new music but as I never heard of them before I was scared of to be throwing money through the window, because I got the whole album not only one song, but for my luck, I fell in love with it at track one and stayed in awe until track nine (and heard track six for hours on repeat).
Hope you guys like the hint.

Download their album Origins Here
and donate to their kickstarter here

No comments:

Post a Comment