law

law

law

law

Currently..

Friday, September 28, 2012

 
I'm listening to  Birdy's album.
I'm reading  The Vampire Diaries saga
I'm wishing to  Go to Paula Fernandes Concert
My favorite color is  Green
My favorite movie is  The Hunger Games
My favorite number is  fourteen
My favorite day is wednesday
My favorite letter is E
My favorite animal is puppies
My favorite blogs are SkunkBoy Creatures / A beautiful mess / Bleubird Vintage / Pennyweight / Bubby and bean
My favorite band is The Bears of Manitou
My favorite word is believe
My favorite food is Lazagna
My favorite TV show is One Tree Hill & The vampire diaries re-runs
My favorite flowers are roses
My favorite thing is enjoy some time with my puppies
My favorite time is coming back home after colege
My favorite fruit are strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment