law

law

law

law

Hi, I'm still here.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012



Hi blog friends, looking at these make me realize I finally had a weekend in the sun what's bittersweet to me since it never seens to happen anymore. I know I haven't blogged in forever, I'm so sorry, and I miss it here, but my life have been totally crazy in the last weeks and I haven't had time for anything, plus I don't have my own notebook since my charger broke and to use my mom's is not one of my favorite things to do.
During this week or next I'll try to catch up with the look of the week and music sunday, I'll do my best, to not stay away from my blog for so long anymore.
But I'm new to this whole blogging thing and I'm trying to do it as something I love to do, not something I have to do, I'm not forcing myself into it.

I hope you understand.
xx Lexie.

No comments:

Post a Comment